WTF

I am interrupting Supermodel Summer to make mention of the fact that after 16 years of internet-knowing Tony Pierce I finally met him.  In a purely accidental and random magnificent way.

There was really no time to talk which was a shame because out of all the blog-peeps I've know, he would definitely be the one I would want to sit down and talk to at length.

16 years.

I met Tony during dial-up times.  When we were poets.  Tony was the reason I started a blog.  Probably the catalyst for the writing I'm doing today.  We go way back.

And I met him for the first time last night.

I hugged and kissed him several times instead, shouting his name in his face.  It was nice.

Tony. tony. Tone.

p.s. I'm not Asian. lol.


Comments

tony said…
Horray!!

Popular posts from this blog

Rusty

STRONGLY WORDED LETTER