SUPERMODEL SUMMER!


First Class Is The New Message In A Bottle

I been getting some 
Skype - type from a 
super model ... 
her name Nicolette 
she gonna quit 
me real
soon.

Noon today in her 
swank Milan hotel room  
--  she really does me
a solid: shucks her halter top
for the Kindle 
Fire cam; my God, then 
into the Mike she kinda 
begs me to be 
mean.

I tell her: bite
down on the lip; pinch both 
nipples, get closer, kindle
the screen. She beyond 

autumnal, in silk 
garter belt, raked 
nylon Nicolette 
world famous
for banging 

her patella
on a piece of 
creme rebar, 
got up 

as an iron worker 
risque photo shoot 
in Bernardino.

14 months tough 
as nails physical 
rehab, now she 
tells me 
wants to meet
in Tahoe / Reno ...
yeah, I mean 
like that's 
real. 

"C'mon pull Michael 
get it up here!" she 

halfway 
screams, 
so close 
to the screen.
Our hips, trick 

or treat in the 
ethers a riptide 
of sheets, 
This fling, almost
complete, but 
still getting some 
Skype type from

a model, mostly world 
famous, and laughs 
like my girl after 
we come. 








BIO


Dennis Mahagin's writing appears in 3 AM, 42opus, Thieves Jargon, 
Juked, Storyglossia, elimae, PANK, Stirring, and Smokelong Quarterly,
among other publications. A print chapbook of his erotic poetry, entitled 
"Fare" is currently available from Redneck Press, in conjunction with 
the website, Fried Chicken and Coffee. Details can be found here:

Comments

susan tepper said…
Dennis Magahin writes poems like nobody else working poetry today.

Popular posts from this blog

STRONGLY WORDED LETTER

Rusty